Monday 15 February 2010

Wardrobe Refashion sign-ups now open…

For those of you that have been under a rock and haven’t visited Wardrobe Refashion, get yourselves over there and have a look!

WR09WebAdButton

If you like what you see (and you will, oh yes those folks have some amazing refashions to show you!) sign up for a month or two and get that stash of old clothes/vintage sheets made into something wearable.

Of course you don’t have to sign up to see all the refashions, but if you’re like me you might just need the challenge and the encouragement to actually do any.

I’m not lacking in stash/challenge/encouragement, but I am also brimful with probable-pinched-shoulder-nerve, erm, -itis. This has put paid to my half hols plans to paint the workshop by day and sew/knit a spring wardrobe by night. I’m at the docs tomorrow, so hopefully he can do something to stop the night-time agony thus making my waking hours less zombified and ache free.

God bless the NHS :)

Beccy

No comments:

Post a Comment