Sunday 25 October 2009

The Aviary’s aviarium – an Etsy friend update…

Hey there, remember my old friend Victoria from Setcockahoop? Well, I just wanted to let you all know she’s moved shops and can now be found at Avarium, the new international shop for The Aviary.

il_430xN_93986541Each item contains repurposed, rehomed or reinvented materials such as vintage ephemera. The ethos is definitely about recycling as much as possible to create unique, one-of-a-kind, lovely objects.

il_430xN_94077916

These reusable name rods are my favourite. Each features a garden bird and The Aviary will print one label for you, but blank labels made from vintage card are provided should you fancy a change.

il_430xN_94002971

Pop by for a look-see, I’m sure you’ll find some of those ever elusive Christmas presents while you’re there – the shopping list notebooks above would make great stocking fillers!

I’m a sucker for all things vintagey :)

Beccy

No comments:

Post a Comment