Tuesday 15 January 2013

Snow!

Anyone who knows me will tell you I get ridiculously excited about snow. Even the prospect of snow makes me bang my palms together like a giddy toddler at a circus.

Well, we’ve been very spoilt the last two years with about a foot of snow from November until January. This year though has been a bit of a white Christmas washout.

Until today!

IMG_4118IMG_4119

Woo! Ok, so there wasn’t much and it kept melting between showers. But we had enough for a snowman…

IMG_4121

…albeit a Raymond-Briggs-end-of-The-Snowman snowman.

Even Billy came out for a brisk walk (we didn’t dump him in the snow because we thought it would be cute, honest)

IMG_4125

He didn’t stay out long though!

IMG_4126

All this will melt but more is due at the end of the week. Did I mention I love snow? Because I really love snow.

Beccy

No comments:

Post a Comment