Saturday 2 April 2011

Open Studios…

…is finally here. The months of making, weeks of fretting and days of hectic workshop tidying are over.

Now it’s just a waiting game. As I write, I’m sat in the immaculately tidy workshop wondering if I’ll be really busy or very bored!

If you’re in York pop by and say hello! For those of you that can’t visit for reasons of being in an entirely different country, here are some piccies of my .

IMG_0539IMG_05452IMG_05492IMG_0557IMG_0538IMG_0558IMG_05522IMG_05532IMG_05552IMG_05562IMG_05502

That last pic is my brother trying hard not to break anything, by standing very, very still!

More info about my work can be found on my website: www.beccyridsdel.co.uk

Beccy

1 comment:

  1. Wow, your stuff! Definately going to go and nosy around your website. Plus, I've been reading through your blog and it is a must-favourite (: I always get clothes with the intention to alter them and then never get around to it...

    ReplyDelete