Sunday 21 October 2012

York Open Studios

I’ve been accepted for Open Studios again! Yay!

IMG_9367

This time I’ll be sharing my workshop with my friend Ellie Crosby who’s a jeweller. It’ll be nice to have some company when it’s quiet, and an extra pair of hands for when it’s busy.

P1000136

I think this is the last year I’ll apply because really I’m too busy and I’d like to sell more work through galleries. It’s nice to have a firm deadline though, because it makes me get busy making a new range of work to show alongside the regular ranges that people know me for.

P1000270

If you’d like to see more of my work you can click here or you can follow me on Facebook. Elle doesn’t have a website up and running yet but when she does I’ll keep you all posted.

Beccy

No comments:

Post a Comment