Monday 6 August 2012

Rippled blanket crochet fun!

IMG_3200

I’ve been crocheting again! It’s been a while, I haven’t done any since the speed blanket just before Christmas (which I finished at 3am on Christmas morning)

IMG_3199

This blanket is a lot more straightforward – no tiny fiddly squares for me this time! The pattern is from Lucy at Attic24 and I’m loving the easy pace and speedy growth.

The yarn is my Stylecraft special DK which I’ve used for all my blankets – I love the bright colours, price and the fact that you can stick it in the washing machine.

This is my map of the colours I’ll be using, there are 18:

IMG_3073IMG_3074IMG_3075

It’s Lucy’s pick of 17 available from Mason’s (plus white from stash) and it costs £25.50 plus delivery.

I think I’ll be happier when I get to the Pinks! When I finish the colour run I plan to reverse it so I get a double rainbow.

It’s great to have something productive to do in the evenings when the telly is on (and it’s always on, Olympics anybody?)!

Beccy

1 comment:

  1. YoBit allows you to claim FREE COINS from over 100 unique crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha once and claim as much as coins you can from the available offers.

    After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and keep claiming.

    You can click on claim as many times as 30 times per one captcha.

    The coins will stored in your account, and you can exchange them to Bitcoins or USD.

    ReplyDelete