Monday 9 July 2012

Seek and Adore’s Great British Makers…

I’m very excited to be in the running to win Seek and Adore’s Great British Makers competition!

If you haven’t heard of Seek and Adore, it’s an online gallery showcasing work from many amazing British Artists and craftspeople. You can find everything droolworthy, including lots of beautiful ceramics, jewellery and textiles and best of all, it’s all handmade and all for sale.

If you’d like to vote for me, you can click here or on the picture below and search for my surname. Then click the ‘like’ button next to my name. You don’t have to be on facebook for it to work, it will still log your vote.

Great_British_Makers_In_the_running_logo_rectangular_FINAL

Since I don’t expect you to blindly vote for me, here are a few pictures of my work. If you click on any picture it will take you to my website, or you can check me out on Facebook here.

IMG_2497

22half cm

4

Thank you very much guys! I really hope you like my work and decide to vote for me. I don’t expect to win, but it’s always fun to try!

Beccy

No comments:

Post a Comment