Wednesday 1 December 2010

Ah that’s better, a tidier page to look at…

So, since I’ve been snowed in and work closed today I needed some homey things to do. I’m waiting on some materials to make planned Christmas presents (more on that later) so I couldn’t start anything big.

IMG_0071

I finished mum’s Bay jumper in the morning and later I was trawling through this blog looking for a tutorial so I could send someone a link, and I thought: Hang on! These should all be in a handy list on that left hand side bar over there! And that banner is reaally old. And some more pictures would brighten it up a treat! And those links are pointless. So that’s what I did, I had a bit of a tidy up and it beat washing the pots and hoovering!

If you’re after any handy prezzie related tutorials, all of them have gift-giving potential if you have the time to make, and there will probably be a few more added if I have the time to write them (!)

Beccy

No comments:

Post a Comment