Monday 24 December 2012

Merry Christmas!

IMG_0069

Ah lovely snow.

Sadly, it’s not going to snow here this Christmas, it’s going to rain. This is a photo from last Christmas when we were up to our eyebrows with the stuff and spoilt. Sigh. I love snow.

In a few minutes I’m going for Christmas Eve drinkies with my oldest friend – we might even do a bit of wassailing or carousing (whatever they are). Who needs snow, that’s what I say! Then tomorrow I’m going to my gran’s to try and eat a turkey the size of a house followed by trifle with no cake in (yuck, cake should never be allowed near a trifle. Everyone else has cakey trifle, I’m just fussy) She looks after me does my gran.

Anyway, I’m rambling, Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful time and eat lots of cake-less trifle!

IMG_3871

Beccy

No comments:

Post a Comment