Saturday 18 February 2012

Crocheted periwinkles…

…and other assorted flowers.

I got the book 100 Flowers to Knit and Crochet by Lesley Stanfield for Christmas and it’s so full of eyecandy you’ll want to make them all! If only I had the time.

IMG_2377 - CopyIMG_2379 - Copy

See what I mean? Here are the few I’ve made so far using scraps of stylecraft special dk.

IMG_2371IMG_2372IMG_2374IMG_2375IMG_2376 - Copy

I haven’t got a clue what I’m going to do with them, at the moment they’re adorning the mantelpiece but they might find their way onto bags or crocheted cushions or made into brooches. More likely I’ll use them on my next granny blanket though.

Have any of you got this book?

Beccy

3 comments:

  1. I have this book and love it, I now have a rather large selection of knitted flower brooches and a tub of those that I made just for fun! The ladybird is the most popular thing from that book here though, the kids fight over it!
    Alison
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute! I imagine they'd look beautiful all together in some way. (:

    ReplyDelete