Tuesday 4 October 2011

Shiny new (thrifted) things…

I haven’t had much time for thrifting lately, even less for photographing the things I’ve found. Also, I’ve reached a stage where I don’t need anything. Anyone else get like that? I have a mountain of clothes which I really need to go through again and donate back. I also have so many Interesting Things I’m having to put up new shelves to house them all!

Anyway, here are a few bits I couldn’t pass up over the summer.

IMG_0760

I found the three at the front for less that £5 in a charity shop. The big yellow plate at the back is an old charity find. The gravy boat and pudding bowl are a part of this set that I already have two pieces from:

IMG_6272[4]IMG_6980_thumb[1]

It’s awesome! I also have a thing for jugs, so I got these three from charity shops too.

IMG_0761IMG_0763

The one above on the right was 30p and has been handpainted by someone at home. It’s so cute.

IMG_0768

I also got this dress. Now, I know there has been a craze for owls (search owl on etsy and you’ll see) so I have been avoiding them like the plague. I couldn’t not buy this dress though, I mean look at it – pintucks! wooly! What’s not to love, gotta forgive those cute owls. Great for autumn and winter with a long sleeved tee and jeans underneath.

IMG_0769

Awww…

Beccy

No comments:

Post a Comment