Saturday 7 August 2010

All finished!

Just wanted to let you all know that the (probably) boring saga of the workshop is (finally) at an end.

We’ve got a website if you wanna have a look-see - we’ve even got a logo, like a proper business or something!

logo

Lawks! Now I might have time to actually make something nice. I’ve adjusted my dressform (how is it possible to lose 2” from your bust and waist but 0” from your hips?) so I can work on some refashions that have thus-far existed only in my head.

I’ve also got an unexpected commission to make a plate for a chap but that’s almost finished so I think it’s about time I made use of that workshop and started on something new!

Right, I’m off – I was at a very late, very dancy wedding last night and I’m a wee bit tired!

Beccy

1 comment:

  1. Wow - the workshop looks great! And the courses sound fun too!

    ReplyDelete